Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tangled Obsession~!




















I haven't seen it yet because lovely Britain seems to be waaaaaaaayyy behind in Movieland...strange considering how much faster movies open in Malaysia~!!











But I have seen clips of it and have fallen completely in love with the songs~!! If you judge, just by the song clips, it seems that Classic Disney is back~!! Yep the Disney that gave us Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella! No Hannah Montana crap!

I may be a little biased (which is strange considering how I haven't even seen it yet~!) but it seems better than The Princess & The Frog~!! Oh well...have to wait till the 28th to confirm! Till then Youtube is my new best friend!!















Ps: Just how cute is Pascal~!! *squeeeeaaaallllll*

Pics taken from Nerds in Babeland!
She's got a really good review there too though you might wanna go only after you've seen it! She's practically written out the whole plot~! :)


And just to whet anyone's appetite...my new favourite song next to Bohemian Rhapsody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment